Locked content Budimex with PLN 128.1 mln net profit in H1

Construction firm Budimex reported H1 consolidated net profit of PLN 128.1 million compared to PLN 196.6 million y/y.  Net sales amounted to PLN 3.3 billion versus PLN 2.7 billion in H1 2017. Operating profit fell to PLN 170.12 million from PLN 249.15 million y/y. As of June 30, the net cash positio...

Locked content Krka with €101.8 mln net profit in H1

Slovenian pharmaceutical company Krka reported H1 consolidated net profit of €101.8 million compared to €91.7 million y/y. Operating profit stood at €135.5 million versus €124.1 million in H1 2017.  EBITDA grew to €190.9 million from  €177.3 million y/y. Consolidated revenue in H1 rose to  €680.5 mi...

Locked content Pharmena creates unit in Germany

NewConnect-listed biotech company Pharmena established a special purpose company Menavitin in Germany. Menavitin will sell dietary supplements containing 1-MNA on the German, Austrian and Swiss markets, Pharmena said. It owns 92.5 percent shares in Menavitin. The remaining 7.5 percent belong to Frit...

Locked content UOKiK orders banks to settle accounts with clients

Seven Polish banks incorrectly reported changes in feesto their clients, antitrust watchdog UOKiK informed. The banks are Alior Bank, Bank Millennium, BZ WBK, Deutsche Bank, Idea Bank, Pekao SA, and Plus Bank. They will have to settle accounts with clients or make some services available for free. U...

Locked content Carbon Studio plans debut on NewConnect in Q1 2019

Carbon Studio, a developer of games and applications for virtual reality (VR) plans to debut on the NewConnect market in Q1 2019, company CEO Błażej Szaflik said. The company has recently raised PLN 1.3 million from investors. Carbon Studio plans to introduce several VR games per year as well as to ...

Locked content Orbis sees 2018 capex at PLN 320 mln

Hotel operator Orbis targets 2018 capex of at least PLN 320 million versus PLN 93.5 million in H1. The expenses increase is due to two purchase transactions closed in July. In addition, Orbis plans to finish acquisition of MGallery in Prague next month and to open new hotels in Vilnius and Warsaw by...

Locked content Volvo Polska will supply 7 hybrid buses to Grudziądz

Volvo Buses signed an agreement with the city of Grudziądz for delivery of seven hybrid buses. Volvo 7900 Electric Hybrid are so-called plug-in hybrids. Along with buses, Volvo will also install two quick charging stations in the city. The buses will be supplied from the Volvo plant in Wrocław durin...

Locked content 45 Polish tourists return from Greece

25 ITAKA tourists and 20 Grecos clients returned to Poland from their holiday in Greece. 403 tourists still remain in the region of Attica’s fire-risk area, said spokeswoman of the Polish Chamber of Tourism (PIT) Ewa Kubaczyk on Wednesday afternoon. Kubaczyk also stressed that there are severa...