4 October 2018, Warsaw
INDUSTRY MEETING OF THE YEAR! DATA, FORECASTS, LEADERS’ STRATEGIES
The annual PMR Construction in Poland Summit brings together CEOs, Board Members and other top executives representing construction firms, property developers, and manufacturers and distributors of building materials – to discuss key issues for the construction market, including current market conditions and the outlook and strategies for the coming year. It is a place where industry representatives can have access to valuable market knowledge and build relationships to benefit their business.
This year we are going to take stock of 2018 and explore scenarios for 2019 year, devoting special attention to issues such as the financing chain, margins, and strategies for sustaining growth. As always, we are going to analyse key market-wide indicators and an outlook for specific segments including residential, commercial and infrastructure ones.
- MORE THAN 150 DECISION-MAKERS in attendance, among other CEO of: Erbud, Porr, Budimex, Karmar, Doraco, NDI, PBDiM, H+H, SiG, Instal Konsorcjum, Grupy PSB Handel, Murapol, Skalski, HB Reavis, PZPB, p.o. GDDKiA
- presentation of LATEST MARKET DATA coming from the upcoming report & forecasts and leaders’ strategies
- Analysis of 5 KEY AREAS: the macroeconomic environment and 4 construction market segments: residential,commercial, infrastructure, building materials
- Reflecting on 2018 and exploring challenges and SCENARIOS FOR 2019 with key industry figures
CONFERENCE IN FIGURES:
- 1 intense day full of data, analysis and debate
- 5+ thematic sessions and workshops: macroeconomic environment, residential, infrastructure, commercial, building materials
- 30+ speakers
- 150+ industry decision makers
More info about the Summit you can find here: www.forum-budownictwo.com/en