On January 16th 2017 in Warsaw KPMG in Poland will hold the seventh KPMG Tax and Accounting Congress. This largest annual event of its kind in Poland is addressed to executives, primarily financial directors and chief accountants
The content of the Congress
Lectures will be conducted by partners and directors of KPMG in Poland, including experienced tax advisors, legal advisors and auditors, who will discuss the latest changes in the areas of law, tax, finance and accounting significant for entrepreneurs in 2017.
The agenda of the Congress covers the following topics:
- PIT reform – a revolution in taxes?
- New R&D tax credit – how to use it?
- Transfer pricing – the old reality will not come back
- SAF-T and VAT – practical problems, new obligations, changes in regulations, sanctions and criminal, penal and fiscal liability
- Assurance services – how can an independent auditor increase the comfort of management and investor confidence. GDPR / RODO – new requirements
- Revolution or Evolution – IFRS 15 and IFRS 16
- New challenges in the field of financial instruments – IFRS 9
- Intellectual Property as a trigger for innovative development
- What the CFO and the chief accountant should know about restructuring and bankruptcy
- Accounting and business services centers in times of robotics – man versus machine
- National Tax Administration – a new name or a new reality?
This event is addressed to executives, primarily financial directors and chief accountants.
Participation in the Congress (both stationary and on-line) is conditional upon receiving a confirmation of participation from KPMG to the email address indicated on the registration form. Please send applications from your business email address. In addition to participating in the event it is possible to join it online.
Applications must be sent in no later than 5th January 2017 via the registration form.
The organizers reserve the right to select applications, in particular not to accept applications from entities operating in competition with KPMG. The congress will be held in Polish with a set of copyright substantive materials provided. Participation in the congress is free of charge. KPMG in Poland, a firm providing audit, tax and advisory services is the initiator of the event.