Abris buys AAA Auto

Polish private equity fund Abris Capital Partners has agreed to take over 80 percent in used car dealership AAA Auto, the fund said in a statement quoted by ISBnews. The remaining 20 percent will remain in the hands of Anthony Denny, the founder of AAA Auto. “The investment horizon is three-four years,” said Wojciech Łukawski,…

This content is for Silver 6 months, Gold 1 Year and Bronze 2 weeks members only.
Log In Buy Subscription
Pin It