AmRest to acquire popular food delivery service

WSE-listed restaurant chain operator AmRest signed an investment agreement with Germany-based Delivery Hero and Restaurant Partner Polska to acquire 51 percent stake in Restaurant Polska which operates online food delivery service PizzaPortal.pl. Delivery Hero will keep the remaining 49 percent of the shares. The transaction value was not disclosed. According to the agreement, AmRest will…

This content is for Silver 6 months, Gold 1 Year and Bronze 2 weeks members only.
Log In Buy Subscription
Pin It