Atal establishes German subsidiary

Residential developer Atal has formed a subsidiary in Germany, with Atal SA holding 80 percent of Atal Development GmbH’s shares and Juroszek Investment holding the remaining 20 percent. The company is currently eyeing the German market looking for attractive opportunities, CEO Zbigniew Juroszek said. Atal is active in Poland’s major cities. It’s been listed on…

This content is for Silver 6 months, Gold 1 Year and Bronze 2 weeks members only.
Log In Buy Subscription
Pin It