For the 7th time, the mayors of Polish cities, international experts, representatives of public administration and business met in Warsaw at the Smart City Forum. It was a meritorical and dynamic conference, full of unusually interesting discussions and a large dose of knowledge. The event was attended by over 600 participants.
The participants of the conference had the chance to interact with other participants, exchange thoughts and experience regarding Smart Cities through the innovative round tables formula. Every table was hosted by an expert in the given area, and this edition hosted topics such as:
- Distributed energy
- Sharing economy
- ISO norms
- Air quality
- Smart City management systems
- SmartM2M Intelligent communication tools in cities
Smart City Grand Gala
At the end of the first day, the Smart City Grand Gala took place, during which awards were presented to representatives of public administration and the business sector. Awards were recognized by the independent Competition Jury composed of known authorities in the branch in the following categories:
- Smart City, more than 500 thousand residents 2017 – City of Wrocław
- Smart City from 100 to 500 thousand residents 2017 – City of Rzeszów
- Smart City, up to 100 thousand residents 2017 – City of Jaworzno
- Distinction – Smart City, up to 100 thousand residents 2017 – Town of Siemianowice Śląskie
- Smart City Solution 2017 – Miejskie Wodociągi i Kanalizacja sp. z . o. o. in Bydgoszcz
- Smart Person of the Year 2017 – Wadim Tyszkiewicz, Mayor of the City of Nowa Sól
Smart City Forum is a cyclical conference, which is an effective platform to exchange opinions and experience regarding the development of Smart Cities in Poland. Organizer of the event is MMC Poland.
We invite you to view the photo gallery of the VII Smart City Forum.