FORUM CONSTRUCTION IN POLAND 2018
INVESTMENT ACCELERATION – MODERATE OPTIMISM OR STRONG GROWTH?
FORECASTS, STRATEGIES AND THREATS TO THE SECTOR
12 October 2017, Airport Okęcie Hotel, Warsaw
ANNUAL INDUSTRY FORUM & REPORT FIRST RELEASE
The objective of the joint meeting of contractors, investors, property developers, manufacturers and distributors of building materials is to get a broad perspective on the construction market, projected changes and consequences of shifts in the sector. We will discuss the most plausible development scenarios in individual segments, as well as opportunities and key risk areas in the coming year.
This year’s edition of the forum will be a chance to sum up the year 2017 and evaluate possible boost in 2018, paying special attention to consequences for the sector, e.g. impact on prices, competitiveness or employment.
Experience, knowledge and plans of key decision makers combined with yet unublished indicators guarantee inspiration and valuable guidelines for every major company in the construction sector!
Join the meeting of the market leaders and get first-hand information!
- 1 intense day packed with expertise, effective meetings, interesting analyses and reliable forecasts for 2018
- More than 120 participants
- 4 thematic session cross-sectoral, residential market, commercial market, infrastructure
- Combination of PMR’s hard data with strategies of market Leaders!
Among confirmed Experts:
- KRZYSZTOF KONDRACIUK, GENERALNY DYREKTOR DRÓG KRAJOWYCH I AUTOSTRAD
- ANDRZEJ GOŁAWSKI, PREZES ZARZĄDU, MOSTOSTAL WARSZAWA
- MIROSŁAW JÓZEFCZUK, CZŁONEK ZARZĄDU, WARBUD
- JAROSŁAW SZCZUPAK, PREZES ZARZĄDU, ALSTAL
- LESZEK MAREK GOŁĄBIECKI, PREZES ZARZĄDU, UNIBEP
- JÓZEF ADAM ZUBELEWICZ, CZŁONEK ZARZĄDU, ERBUD
- JEAN RENAUD ROUSSEL, PREZES ZARZĄDU, COLAS
- FEDERICO TONETTI, PREZES ZARZĄDU, LAFARGE HOLCIM
- JAROSŁAW KOMOROWSKI, PREZES ZARZĄDU, GRUPA PHMB
- dr HENRYK SIODMOK, PREZES ZARZĄDU, ATLAS
- RAFAŁ TRUSIEWICZ, PREZES ZARZĄDU, KATHARSIS DEVELOPMENT
- JAROSŁAW ZAGÓRSKI, DYREKTOR HANDLOWY I ROZWOJU, CZŁONEK ZARZĄDU, GHELAMCO POLAND
- PIOTR KOZINA, PEŁNOMOCNIK ZARZĄDU DS.SIECI, GRUPA PSB
Participants of the PMR Forum Construction Sector in Poland to be held in autumn will be first to become acquainted with data coming from the latest PMR report – Construction sector in Poland, H2 2017 – Market analysis and development forecasts 2017-2022. The report covers e.g.:
- 200 largest investment projects planned in the key segments of the Polish construction market, including the value and timeframe of the projects
- Development forecasts until 2022 for several largest sub-segments of the construction market
- Financial results and order books of the leading contractors operating in Poland
- Data regarding the market, such as wages, employment levels, price trends, business confidence index
- Strategies of the major investors operating in the civil engineering construction market (roadways, railways, power sector, industrial sector)
- Assessment of investment opportunities in the local government sector
- Investment trends in the commercial construction segment (office space, hotels, shopping centres)
Join the Forum at 12 October in Warsaw!