IIIrd IT Future Expo Fairs – let you know IT news and technology. Develop your company and get ahead of your competitors! The biggest event B2B in IT trade in Poland, the second time in this year 26th November on Wroclaw Stadium!
We would be delighted if you would join us on the biggest IT Fairs In Poland. You could know the latest technology, trends and innovations in IT brand on the Polish Trade. You could also geta lot of informations and opinions about presented products by more that 100 companies. IT Future Expo focus members and exhibitors from the wide information – technology brand so that on this fairs you could meet contractors both of our and another country.
The event is an item of trade so it is targeted to all members of companies or institutions.
During this fairs you could also take part in the attendant events:
- IT FUTURE CONGRESS – conference about IT trade needs, the latest ICT technology and directions of IT trade development. Here you have the program of this confernece: http://itfuture.pl/wroclaw/congress/
- IT CAREER SUMMIT – IT career area, it will be perfect opportunity for IT specialist, who are looking for a new challenge on their career path. It is also great moment to know new important people from the IT trade. More information on: www.itcareersummit.pl/wroclaw
- 3D ZONE – it is something really new! During Wroclaw editio we will have an extra area, where you can find: robots i 3D printers, augmented reality, virtual reality.
Subjects of the Fairs:
- Software ( ECM, CRM, ERP, BI, BPM, dedicated solutions)
- Infrastructure and the Data Center
- IT Security
- Cloud Computing
- The Big Data
- Mobile technology
- Special zones (IT startup, 3D zone, career area)
- IT services (outsourcing, training courses, consulting)
- Hardware technology
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Industry solutions (for : logistic, education, banking and medicine)
Website of this event: http://itfuture.pl/wroclaw
Participation in our event is for free, you should only fill registration form!
We would like you to invite of the event program and also to the registration!