Business Intelligence is needed for transforming data into information and information is transforming into knowledge. This knowledge is necessary to the aim of the excellence performance management organization.
If you want to know the best practices, optimization of data management in the company, and thus convert the acquired knowledge to the success of your company, we invite you to discuss during the tenth edition of the conference:
“Increasing the efficiency of the companies using Business Intelligence tools”
The conference will be in the 18th of November in Warsaw.
Carefully selected speakers and experts will ensure that each lecture will be full of knowlege nuances and current trends. This year’s meeting is to present the techniques of using Business Intelligence tools to optimize the operations of the company and hence generation of profits.
The experts from the companies like Astrafox, Findwise and Archman will have lectures during
Topics which will be discussed during this year’s meeting:
- BI today – how companies use data?
- trends in the development of Business Intelligence tools
- OLAP – distant happening?
- Big Data – a slogan or a real need?
- collection and data integration – data warehouses
- data management and quality
- analytical infrastructure – tools for advanced analytics (OLAP, ad-hoc analysis, data mining, strategic and operational planning, distribution of information, reports and analyzes)
- tools for managing financial performance (Performance Management) (planning, budgeting,
- forecasting, financial analysis, balanced scorecard)
- dynamics of implementation of BI and received results
- best practices
For more information please check:http://www.multitrain.pl/home/kalendarium/efektywnosc-dzieki-bi.htm
In the event are welcome:
- management staff departments:
– Business Intelligence and Data Mining
– Sales and Customer Service
- analysis’s data warehouse managers
- project managers
managers responsible for the development of CRM tools
- IT managers of R & D
- staff responsible for corporate strategy, business development, new markets and products