The 9th edition of “Investment Forum & Awards Gala” took place at the Regent hotel in Warsaw on July 8. The culminating point of an event was the “Investment Diamonds” awards gala. The conference was held under the motto “Investments-Capital-Innovation”.
A circle of exceptional speakers from the science and business areas debated on the investment opportunities and changes in models for the functioning of companies in the era of technological revolution. The main topics that were discussed: ways to finance start-up, expansion of Polish enterprises to foreign markets, challenges to overcome in the era of digitalization and new technologies. 4 discussion panels have gathered science and business experts who were explaining in an attractive ways all of the subjects. Between panels our guests were able to ask questions, exchange experiences and business contacts during networking brakes.
“Investment Diamonds” GALA
The Forum culminated in the “Investment Diamonds” awards gala. The awards honored entrepreneurs and companies whose domestic and foreign investments of 2017 were especially important for the Polish economy. The winners were entities and people who promoted the idea of investing in Poland in an exceptional way.
The laureates of “Investment Diamonds” in individual categories were:
- Investment of the year: Selvita S.A.
- Greenfield investor of the year: Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland
- Acquisition of the year: Tele-Fonika Kable S.A.
- Investment in innovation of the year: APA Group
- Exporter of the year: LPP S.A.
- Polish investor abroad of the year: Pietrucha Group
- Business angel of the year: Dawid Urban
- Fund of the year: Value4Capital
- Financing bank of the year: Bank BGŻ BNP Paribas S.A
- Law firm of the year: Linklaters
- Corporate finance advisor of the year: Vienna Capital Partners
- Personality of the year: Paweł Łojszczyk – President of the Management Board, Managing Director, ABB