IT Leader Congress — Digital Transformation 2016 brings together senior managers involved in and leading the process of fundamental transformation of the model of functioning of companies and organizations based on modern telecommunication technologies.
The main agenda topics include:
- How the digital transformation affects business? Which industries are most at risk?
- How Polish organizations implement digital technologies in all aspects of operation of companies and institutions?
- What requirements must be met by the organization to be ready for the digital transformation?
- How to be a leader of change and effectively perform it in your organization?
Congress participants (120-180 persons):
- IT Directors
- Board Members responsible for the information technology area
- Chief Transformation Officers
- Directors for Digitalization Strategy and Development
- Chief Digital Officers
- Digital Transformation Managers
- General Directors and Presidents/CEO
- Chief Digital Marketing Officers/CMO
Learn more here.