The conference “Open source in business”, which will take place on June 18th in Warsaw, is the first such event in Poland about open source solutions and their practical application in the enterprise. The event is aimed at bringing together professional specialists and enthusiasts of open source software.
- How to use open source while complying with the RODO – Błażej Pabiszczak (YetiForce)
- Advanced and secure communication and helpdesk in the Organization based on Open Source solutions – Tomasz Mikołajczyk (INTALIO)
- An overview of open source tools for security analysis – Mariusz Krzaczkowski (YetiForce)
- New SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 – a system platform for Software Defined Infrastructure – Artur Duszczyk (SUSE)
- Open Source CMS in corporate applications on the example of Joomla! for Balex Metal – Andrzej Herzberg (Indico)
- Open Source CRM in corporate applications on the example of one of the largest implementations in Europe – Tomasz Kur (YetiForce)
- Open-Source based on Microsoft Azure solutions – Krzysztof Polewiak (Microsoft)
- “Work smart, not hard” – open source licenses in practice – Bartosz Jastrzębski (Independent Expert)
Admission to the event is free of charge. Fill in the registration form here.