Pharmena creates unit in Germany

NewConnect-listed biotech company Pharmena established a special purpose company Menavitin in Germany. Menavitin will sell dietary supplements containing 1-MNA on the German, Austrian and Swiss markets, Pharmena said. It owns 92.5 percent shares in Menavitin. The remaining 7.5 percent belong to Fritz Oesterle, who for over 12 years was CEO of Celesio AG, a European distributor of pharmaceuticals….

This content is for Silver 6 months, Gold 1 Year and Bronze 2 weeks members only.
Log In Buy Subscription
Pin It