PKN Orlen gets approval for Unipetrol squeeze out

PKN Orlen received from the Czech National Bank an approval to acquire the remaining  5.97 percent of Unipetrol shares owned by minority shareholders. The remaining 94.03 percent stake already belongs to PKN Orlen. The deal value is CZK 380 per share or about CZK 4.11 billion in total. Following the transaction, Unipetrol will be delisted from the Prague Stock Exchange….

This content is for Silver 6 months, Gold 1 Year and Bronze 2 weeks members only.
Log In Buy Subscription
Pin It