Developer S+B Gruppe has finalized the sale of the Jabłonowski Palace office building in downtown Warsaw to Generali Real Estate. The value of the transaction has not been revealed. Originally built in 1773, the building housed the Polish capital’s city hall. It was destroyed during WWII and rebuilt in 1997. Located opposite the Polish National Opera building, the property comprises 17,700 sqm of office space on five floors and is currently occupied by mBank. S+B Gruppe acquired it in August this year from Commerz Real.
Image: S+B Gruppe