The 2nd edition of Shopper 3.0 conference will take place on October 27, 2015. During the event, experts will discuss the effectiveness of FMCG brands’ communications in the digital world.
The agenda will cover:
- presentation of the new GfK Polonia’s research about shopping habits among young consumers;
- loyalty and CRM programs for food and cosmetics industry;
- effectiveness of OTC market’s online campaigns;
- FMCG brands in social media – how to measure the effectiveness of operations;
- FMCG online and offline shopping;
- presenting brands in e-commerce channels;
- presenting case studies of “GfK Polonia Media Efficiency Panel” – the first ever referencing research of online and offline FMCG communications impact on real buying.
Shopper 3.0 speakers include representatives of companies such as: Facebook, Mondelēz International, Data Solutions, GfK, Visa Europe, MediaCom.
Find out more about registration and regulations here: http://konferencje.media.com.pl/shopper/
Villa Foksal, ul. Foksal 3/5, Warsaw