On 18-19th of February 2015 in Warsaw the Smart City Forum will be held. This new initiative is dedicated to the development of smart cities in Poland. The conference will create an unique platform for dialogue and cooperation of business with central and local administration. Organizer of the conference is MM Conferences.
Smart City Forum allows for effective exchange of opinions and experiences on the development of smart cities in Poland. The content and agenda of the event is prepared by the members of the Advisory Board under the leadership of President Mariusz Gaca (Orange Polska). Merit cooperation within the scope of investment implementation models, exploitation of available technologies, as well as legal aspects guarantees effective, up-to-date and fruitful debate.
Opportunity to meet with decision-makers at the national level, experts from such fields as: development, medicine, transport, power industry, education, administration, as well as public services ensures high competence level of the event. It is therefore first such complex and transversal initiative devoted to smart cities in Poland
Main topics of the Forum:
- Polish Future Cities – benefits for residents and entrepreneurs
- Directions and determinants of smart cities development
- The most actual trends influencing improvement of public processes
- Smart technology solutions from the leaders of various sectors
- Legal and organizational barriers of Smart Cities
- Data source & data management
- Power industry
- as well as law firms and consulting companies.