Śnieżka to buy Hungarian Poli-Farbe

WSE-listed paint producer Śnieżka signed a deal to acquire 80 percent stake in Hungarian peer Poli-Farbe Vegyipari Kft. from owner Lampo Kft. For PLN 108 million. The deal includes a call option for the remaining 20 percent stake. The final price may grow by maximum PLN 13..5 million depending on the company’s 2018 financial results….

This content is for Silver 6 months, Gold 1 Year and Bronze 2 weeks members only.
Log In Buy Subscription
Pin It