Locked content Aplisens registers unit in Turkey

Aplisens registered a subsidiary Aplisens Eurasia Elektrik Elektronik Limited Sirketi in Turkey. The share capital of the unit is TRY 440,000, which corresponds to PLN 256,100. Aplisens holds a 51 percent stake in the company, while the remaining 49 percent belong to a Turkish citizen, who will be g...

Locked content Aplisens buys Czah-Pomiar for up to PLN 9.2 mln

Measuring instruments manufacturer Aplisens signed an agreement to buy 100 percent stake in Czah-Pomiar. The deal value is up to PLN 9.2 million. The payment will consist of two installments. The first one is set at PLN 7.7 million, while the second will depend on Czah-Pomiar 2018 sales to one of it...

Locked content Aplisens bumps Russian competition

Aplisens, a Polish manufacturer of industrial measuring equipment, recorded an increase of 30 percent in sales volume in Russia through the first three quarters of 2014. The company has been benefiting from the prolonged conflict in Ukraine, Aplisens’ CEO Adam Żurawski said. “The growth ...