Locked content Comarch snatches flagship ZUS contract from Asseco

WSE-listed IT firm Comarch has won the tender for maintenance of social security ZUS’s core KSI IT system. The winning offer was PLN 242 million, while the creator and current maintainer WSE-listed Asseco bid PLN 374 million. The contract will run for four years. “I strongly underline that we ...

Locked content Asseco sets up new international holding. Mulls IPO and acquisitions

WSE-listed IT giant Asseco has set up a new subsidiary in Slovakia, Asseco International and hopes to float it soon. “We have started talks with Frankfurt and London, but Brexit is not helping. Our stock market (WSE) will always be closest to me, though.” Company’s CEO Adam Góral said. The new compa...

Locked content Asseco Q3 earnings affected by foreign units results

WSE-listed IT group Asseco warned that it will book PLN 116 million in impairments on its foreign units results. “As a result of the revision of plans of the Asseco Group in the area of operations on foreign markets and the deteriorating results and forecasts of the companies operating in Russia, Li...

Locked content Asseco Q2 profit drops

WSE-listed IT group Asseco had PLN 113.3 million net profit in H1, down from PLN 142.4 million last year. Revenues amounted to PLN 4.16 billion, up from PLN 3.77 billion last year. Sales increased primarily in foreign markets, with a share of consolidated revenue rising to 83 percent, while revenues...

Locked content Asseco sells another 4%in Israeli unit Formula Systems

WSE-listed IT giant Asseco sold an additional 4 percent stake in its Israeli unit Formula Systems to the unit’s CEO for PLN 73.57 million. After the transaction, Asseco will control 26.33 percent of the company. Payment will be split in half, with 50 percent paid now and remaining amount to be...

Locked content Asseco BS with PLN 146.3 mln backlog for 2017

IT firm Asseco Business Solutions has a backlog for 2017 of PLN 146.3 million, a 10 percent increase y/y, the company’s CFO Mariusz Lizon stated at a press conference. “Last year at this time we had a backlog of PLN 133 million in our portfolio, which means a 10 percent increase y/y this year,” he&#...

Locked content Asseco sells part of its stake in Formula Systems

WSE-listed IT group Asseco sold 16 percent stake in Israeli Formula Systems to a group of local financial institutions for NIS 292.5 million, additionally, the company is in talks to sell further 4 percent stake. After the deal, Asseco has 30.33 percent stake in Formula Systems with no plans to furt...

Locked content Asseco sells 4.28% stake in Asseco SEE to group of managers

WSE-listed IT group Asseco Poland sold 2.22 mln shares in its subsidiary Asseco SEE (4.28 percent stake) for PLN 24.2 million to a group of 22 Asseco SEE managers, Asseco said in a market filing. “The sale price will be secured by the establishment of a pledge on the shares of each buyer. There were...

Locked content Asseco finalizes Macrologic takeover

WSE-listed IT group Asseco acquired 1.67 million shares in Macrologic, representing an 88.3 percent stake, completing a tender. The price was set at PLN 59 apiece. Together with the 8.44 percent stake held by Macrologic, Asseco now controls a 96.73 percent stake in the company. Macrologic specialize...

Locked content Asseco mulls M&A in Slovakia

WSE-listed IT group Asseco is analyzing a potential takeover of a Slovak logistics systems company. “We recently took an interest in Slovak company.This company produces logistics systems and supplies to Volkswagen, among others. It was founded by three professors. They need Asseco because we operat...