In spite of the newest technology and solutions emerging in the media and telecommunication sector, it still needs to deal with numerous challenges due to growing expectations of contemporary consumer. It is the ninth time when representatives of this sector will have an opportunity to discuss key issues during Warsaw International Media Summit, which will take place on the 12-13th of October 2016 in the Westin Hotel in Warsaw.
The event is addressed to the management, which follows the newest knowledge linked to the market development in Poland and around the world. Congress forms the perfect platform in order to take the debate about the most significant, problematic issues and to exchange knowledge and experiences between decision makers of Polish media and telecommunication sector.
Warsaw International Media Summit is the important event, during which key representatives of telecommunication and media market have an opportunity to meet in one place and to discuss issues significant for the industry. I am impressed with the high substantive level of discussion panels. However, in many ways I appreciate what is happening in the event’s backstage i.e. casual exchange of views among market’s participants, which sometimes is the most productive form of communication considering global view on market trends – says Przemysław Kurczewski, Chairman of the Advisory Board Warsaw International Media Summit / President of the Management Board, EmiTel.
The Advisory Board, whose Chairman is Przemysław Kurczewski, the President of the Management Board, EmiTel, guarantees substantive value of the congress. Among the members of the Advisory Board are i.e.:
- Magdalena Gaj – the President, Office of Electronic Communications
- Witold Graboś – the Deputy President, Krajowa Rada Radiofonii i Telewizji
- Artur Waliszewski – the Regional Business Managing Director CEE, Google
- Katarzyna Kieli – the President & Managing Director, Discovery Networks CEEMEA
- Tomasz Gillner-Gorywoda – the Member of the Management Board, Cyfrowy Polsat
- Adam Sawicki – the Chief Executive Officer, T-Mobile Polska
- Nina Terentiew-Kraśko –the Member of the Management Board, Program Director, Polsat
- Michał Kozicki – the Chief Executive Officer, HBO Polska
- Maciej Maciejowski – the Member of the Management Board in charge of New Business Development, TVN
- Aleksander Kutela – the Chief Executive Officer, Grupa Onet.pl
- Jakub Turowski – the Head of Public Policy for Poland, Facebook.
In the meantime we invite you to have a look at photo coverage from the last meeting of the Advisory Board.
More information about the event can be found at: www.telekomunikacjaimedia.pl.
The conference organizer is MM Conferences S.A., which specializes in the organization of training courses, workshops and business conferences. The company annually prepares several hundred of projects, directed mainly to sectors of telecommunication, energy, finances, laws, media, IT. The cooperation with management boards of the greatest personalities of previously mentioned sectors, group of notable speakers, experienced practitioners and experts guarantees high value of organized events.