Wirtualna Polska buys remaining 14% of Domodi shares for PLN 33.4 mln

WP Holding, the sixth-largest Polish web portal, has paid PLN 14.4 million for the remaining 14 percent of shares in Domodi and has become its sole owner, the company said in a statement.

In March, WP Holding bought 35 percent of shares in the Domodi group, increasing engagement to 86 percent. Initially, it was assumed that the purchase of the remaining 14 percent shares would be possible after the end of the financial year 2018.

Domodi, a specialized fashion marketplace, is the operator of Domodi.pl, Allani.pl and Homebook.pl.

 

Pin It