On 9-10th of October 2016 in Radisson Blu Hotel in Warsaw will be held next edition of EuroPOWER Energy Conference. Representatives of the industry will have an opportunity to discuss emerging issues and challenges, which the energy industry is facing. The event forms a unique platform for exchanging knowledge, opinions, experiences and concept of realization of energy projects between representatives of regional authorities, government departments and local authorities, public administration, representatives of following sectors: production, energy distribution, power plants, gas, fuel and cooperating sectors.
The most significant goals of this meeting are: the possibility to discuss issues of the energy sector development, creating recommendation in the sense of legal and system solutions, which influence the form of the power market and the promotion of environment protection. Moreover, they have an impact on organizations’ effectiveness, which contribute to Polish economy competitiveness growth.
‘EuroPOWER Conference is a unique event gathering key decision makers from power industry in one place. Guests have an opportunity to exchange observations about current sector’s situation. On the other hand, this exchange of views and knowledge about challenges and directions can become an abundant source of new ideas, which can support the development of Polish economy effectively’ – says Andrzej Piotrowski, Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Energy.
- Andrzej J. Piotrowski, Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Energy
- Maciej Bando, President of Energy Regulatory Office
- Tomasz Żuchowski – Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Infrastructure and Development
- Dariusz Kaśków, President of the Management Board, Energa
- Eryk Kłossowski, President of the Management Board, PSE Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne (Polish Power Grid)
- Piotr Woźniak – President of the Management Board, PGNIG
In the meantime, we invite you to have a look at photos relationship from past edition. More information about the event available on the website: www.en.konferencjaeuropower.pl.