Energy is becoming more pervasive and its concept is as wide as discussion on it. Already on 5 – 6 April 2017, during the 25th edition of the EuroPOWER Energy Conference, once again key representatives of the industry will have the opportunity to take the debate on current problems besetting the energy sector.
Past years have shown that EuroPOWER Conference was a response to the needs and challenges to the Polish energy market. This event brings together decision-makers of national level, local administration and well-known experts from the industry, which makes it the most important initiative dedicated to energy issues in Poland at such a scale and with such a substantial background. During the meeting there will be discussed market developments, new trends, and together we will try to work on business models, thus allowing for the implementation of the strategies adopted and the dynamic development of the Polish energy sector.
Watch over the merits is kept by the Advisory Board chaired by dr Leszek Juchniewicz. Among the members of the Advisory Board of EuroPOWER Conference are:
- Eryk Kłossowski – President of the Management Board, PSE Polish Electricity Networks
- Piotr Adamczak – Board Member of Commercial, Enea S.A.
- Filip Grzegorczyk – President of the Management Board, TAURON Polish Energy
- Jacek Głowacki – Vice President of the Management Board, Polenergia S.A. Group
- Igor Wasilewski – President of the Management Board, PERN
- Andrzej J. Piotrowski – Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Energy
- Piotr Woźniak – President of the Management Board, PGNiG SA
The culmination of the first day of the XXV edition of the EuroPOWER Energy Conference will be the Great Gala “Leaders of the Energy and Production World”, which will be held on 5 April 2017 in the Westin Hotel in Warsaw. During it will be highlighted personalities, undertakings and businesses, exerting a positive influence on the development of the industry and contribute to increasing the competitiveness of Polish business and economy. An Independent Contest Jury will award statuettes in the following categories:
- Man of the Year
- Producer of the Year
- Tradesman of the Year
- Supplier of solutions for the sector
- Innovation of the Year
- Corporate social responsibility
More information about the event can be found on www.konferencjaeuropower.pl.