The debates of the hybrid XI European Financial Congress will take place on Monday, 14 June 2021, and will be broadcast live. Access to the broadcast is open and free with the possibility to ask questions to the speakers via Sli.do. Registration for the event is now open.
This year’s stationary ECF meeting in Sopot will take place on 13-15 September 2021.
In the ECF program on 14 June:
- Opening speeches and statements by members of the EKF Academy on reconstruction funds for young generations
- Macroeconomic challenges and forecasts for Poland in the opinion of ECF experts - June 2021 edition
- Responsible finance in a changed reality
- Accelerating technological transformation in finance
- Prospects for modernization of the structure of the economy - innovation strategies for regional and urban development
- Discussion on digitalization in e-commerce and investing in innovative projects
- The position of the ECF experts on reference rates after LIBOR
- Consumer protection policy vs. efficiency of banks and stability of the financial system
- Private equity funds in the reconstruction of the Polish economy, mentioned in the information.
Dan Breznitz, professor at the University of Toronto, a world-renowned expert in innovation strategy, will be a special guest of the European Financial Congress.