Dear Sir or Madam,
We've all found ourselves in a very difficult situation with coronavirus.
Due to the fact that we have received signals from the market that many people will not be able to think about participating in the competition and not everyone will be able to send their applications within the originally set deadline, we are postponing the deadline for submitting applications to April 15, 2020.
Top Woman in Real Estate is the only competition in which every lady with achievements in the real estate industry can submit herself! The jury does not receive information on who has nominated the candidate, only the application content is received.
Women often underestimate their achievements, manage large projects, but they think that this is nothing to brag about.
"It's not enough to do ambitious projects. You also need to talk about them and reward their creators so that they are an inspiration to others. Women in the real estate market have always had a bit uphill. They talk about their achievements less often, although they do great things,” Krystyna Swojak, organizer of the Competition, says.
We are waiting for applications in new categories
This year's completely new competition categories include Banking & Finance, Business Development, Legal Advisory Services, and Tax & Accounting Services.
• BANKING & FINANCE – This category is intended for women dealing with financial consulting for the real estate and construction industries, working in banks and financial institutions, as well as in the departments of companies responsible for financing built real estate.
• BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – This category is intended for women holding a senior/middle management level – Sales Director, Development Director, Region Director, expert positions in real estate, construction and related companies.
• LEGAL ADVISORY SERVICES – This category is intended for women dealing with legal advice for the real estate and construction industries, working both as internal advisors in companies and in law firms.
• TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES – This category is intended for women dealing with tax advisory for the real estate industry, working both as internal advisors of companies and in specialized external companies.
Like last year, in addition to the basic categories, there will be four special distinctions: Best Team – an award for a team managed by a woman, Pro-Woman Company – an award for a company, Top Woman in Real Estate 2020 – an Internet users' award and a Personality of the Year – an award granted by the Program Board of the competition.
All categories, together with descriptions of requirements, can be found here: https://www.topwoman.pl/kategorie-2020/.
What, where, when
Candidates in individual categories of the competition can be submitted until April 15, 2020, through the online form available at https://www.topwoman.pl/konkurs/.
How to participate
• You can apply by yourself – the jury does not receive information on who submitted the candidate.
• Colleagues can report you from work.
• Your employer, PR agency or industry organization can report you.
• Companies and teams can apply either alone or through PR agencies.
How to apply?
• Select the categories in which you want to start (maximum 2).
• Complete the application form.
• Register the application and send your photo and justification.
Why is it worth
• That your actions will be appreciated.
• To build your personal brand.
• To inspire other women with your actions.
• To develop your own career.
• To promote teams and build a good brand in the industry
In which categories can you start and who are the categories for?
Here you can find all the information: https://www.topwoman.pl/konkurs/.
Winners and winners will receive the title of Top Woman in Real Estate, a statuette and a valuable gift.
All details are available at www.topwoman.pl